MANJU A short film on women who use drugs. My name is Manju and I am one of the innumerable women drug users in India. I belong to a community that is ignored and marginalized, faces constant stigma and discrimination from our families and society. Due to this constant anguish, I find it hard to talk about my drug use and seek help or treatment. This is my story, how I beat opioid and got recovery from my addiction.
- Director: Mehrdad Qafarian (Siavash)
- Script and Narration: Nandini Thapa
- Cinematography & edit - Abhishek Singh
- Camera man - Jishaan Fareedi
- Sound effect & music - Aanchal Aggarwal
- Supervising Edit - Sanjay Singh